Vaccine effects



 My brother recently had a major sudden stroke. He is in mid-50's, in really good health, all his vital signs were that of someone 25 years younger and athletic.  I believe he rec'd the Pfizer vaccine a couple of months ago.  He doesn't drink, never smoked either. I asked about if this had any tie to his vaccine shot, and of course I was shot down almost immediately by those in the family who have been vaccinated and also his doctor.  They checked about everything and then discovered he was born with a hole in his heart which now needs to close to prevent further strokes.

My question is, why wouldn't there be a possibility to tie his event to that vaccine?  He has had ZERO health issues throughout his life, no sign of heart trouble, no diabetes, etc. And now just a month or so after his second shot, he has a stroke.  I get the mentality from those vaccinated, the knee-jerk "NO, it can't be the vaccine" which possibly caused this or enabled it. But HOW does ANYONE know at this point? The vaccines have been out since January after a rushed clinical trial.  I am not saying everyone will have a stroke either, what I am saying is why the rush to vaccinate every healthy person out there, when their survival rate from Covid surpasses 99 percent?  How does anyone know this would be safe ultimately for a certain blood type or congenital condition such as one with a hole in the heart. Don't ask any questions though! Certainly there can't be side effects for certain inherent conditions, right? 

My brother was blessed, he was at an event where his condition was quickly diagnosed. But he surely could have died, he wanted to lie down and take a nap, of which he would have never woke up again from. 

Personally, when I see the depraved communities and a lying media pushing for something, I automatically will question it. Problem is, anyone who DOES question it, gets chastised as a conspiracy theorist.  Just a fluke coincidence between a near death stroke and a vaccine shot? I think NOT!

Post a Comment

0 Comments