Covid vaccine victims

 


STORY-1 

I have had both doses of what I though were az but it appears it wasnt, 3 of us had the same batch same day and all 3 poorly, my daughter being very sick for 2 days none stop, myself having nerve pain for 3 days some of which has not recovered, my partner ended up in A&E very poorly and is still unwell and on lots of medication, we received that batch in March. 

My daughter has declined her 2nd one after being so sick off the first and could now lose her job, my partner has been advised not to have the 2nd one, I myself felt I had to as I work in the care sector, no pressure whatsoever from employer but massive pressure from everywhere else

I am now very concerned that we were not in fact given az as per reports I am reading and was anxious enough before now my anxiety is through the roof, not sure what to do, here is a quote from the article I have just read on beeb Az also says it's working with the EMA on the "inclusion of Cov a recognised v for immu passports" - although the EMA says there is currently no application for market authorisation.

I have edited words so it doesnt get censored 

I would appreciate any thoughts on this please as we may have given consent for az but did not give consent for anything else to be used instead


STORY-2





Hi all. My father in law unexpectedly passed yesterday with it seems to be a heart attack (still waiting to hear back from hospital). He was 56,  had heart issues about 15 years ago but has been relatively healthy since. (I say relatively since I’m aware of what nutrition and stress does to the body and he didn’t manage that very well.) 

However, he got the jab about 3-4 months ago and I was wondering if anyone here has heard of a similar story. 



If anyone has any journalism regarding this topic would be greatly appreciated! 


Much love ❤️


STORY-3





I received the first dose of Moderna on Wednesday. 

Day 1: sore arm

Day 2: very sore arm, cold fingers, sore up into my neck.

Day 3: (same symptoms as stated above). Soreness is spreading into my breast, arm pit and face.

***this pain is all on the side I got the shot, left side***

Day 4: will be Saturday. If I'm alive I will update.


Day 4: I'm alive!! Yesterday afternoon the pain spread to my hip and groin area. I  could hardly walk. I  took more Ibuprofen, which helped and slept alot.

This morning I am much better. Some pain still in my armpit and boob.


LEAVE US YOUR OPINION IN COMMENT SECTION 


Post a Comment

0 Comments